Colouring pages by Nana

Colouring can be enjoyed both by adults and the younger ones! It can help reduce stress and anxiety by getting your brain into a "meditative", relaxed state, while also giving you (or your kids) an opportunity to disconnect from your phone/iPad/social media and to let your creativity flow!

I'm sharing some of my free hand drawings for you to print and do some colouring, hoping to keep you and your family entertained!





Notes about usage:
  • I'm sharing these drawings for free for personal use only.
  • I ask you to provide attribution to my work and to add a link back to this page if you want to use/repost these images elsewhere. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digitalising nature for the sake of art

Will these testing times give us insightful learnings?